Friday, April 25, 2008

4/25/08

Why do i come off as snobby? People are misinterpreting my shyness as something else. Today my friend( i dont have many) was hanging out with her friends and i had to hang with because i didnt have any one to talk too. I didn't say a word. Nada. All that time I was worried that they wouldn't like me. So I didn't say anything for they couldn't judge me. Now they think I'm snobby and I think I'm better than everyone else. It's not that, I'm just scared. These boys made my day even worse when they started to pick on me. I didn't hear what they were saying but I knew they were having a go at me because all they did during class was laugh and point at me. Why do people make fun of other people?! I didn't know when i reached high school I would be experiencing this. Elementry school and middle school yeah but not from people who are about to become adults! High school is complicated!

1 comment:

theory said...

Oh that happens to you too? Lol guess I'm not alone. Yea, it's like, do I have a snotty look on my face? Why am I coming off as an ass hole to these guys? The world works in mysterious ways...