Monday, April 28, 2008

4/28/08

Today was a kinda good day. I didn't feel as nervous around people and I made some people laugh. But everywhere I look I see couples kissing or hugging. Now more than ever I want a boyfriend. Someone to hold hands with down the hallway or someone to go to the movies with. I got asked out a couple of times this year but none of them I found attractive or "my type". One boy that asked me out was my friend. He's overweight, hispanic, and smokes pot. I don't care about the hispanic part, but the other two I can't live with. I want a boyfriend who's healthy and who doesn't get high. And I would never go out with him because he's my friend, and nothing more. So when I turned him down it was kind of akward. I told him that I couldn't date(I had to make an excuse). The other boy is a year older than me. I don't find him attractive at all. Plus he's a stalker. Sometimes he walks me to my bus and he gets my books and things. He's nice and all but I just can't see myself with him. Oh and did i mention that he is a perv. If I could pick the perfect boy or "my type" it would be someone taller than me,(I'm 5ft1 so that wouldn't be hard to find) someone who is dedicated, someone who is nice, and someone who could love me as I am. Looks would be a plus. So i guess I just have to wait until he asks me.

No comments: