Sunday, April 27, 2008

4/27/08

Today I went to my friend's(who has SA/social anxiety too)birthday party. Once again I hardly said anything. I just sat there and smiled. I had fun though. We went to this movie theatre that you can eat dinner while watching the movie. We watched Forbidden Kingdom(it kinda sucked). I wish I could have said more but I guess my SA got a hold of me. I'm starting to think that'll one day my friends will just give up on me because I'm quiet at times. I want to get help but help cost $$$. My parents can't afford a therapist and medication. They don't even know I have SA, but I think they're catching on. This is because I don't invite people over anymore. See I didn't use to be shy. It was only until I moved that I started to be anxious around people. I just wanted everyone to like me. Now I'm afraid that everyone is judging me. I hope I can get over this one day, until then I'll just keep on remaining silent.

No comments: